- To delete a web page from google search, follow these steps:
- Open this Google Webmaster Tools account
- Sign in or log in to your Google Webmaster Tools account.
- If your account is new, you have to add your website in it:
- Click on “Add new site“
- Enter your website URL and click “Continue“.
- Then click here to remove the website from google search
- Paste the link of the webpage you want to remove from google search as shown in the picture below and then click Request Removal.
Your request to delete web page from google search will be in pending, Google team will review it and will remove from google search after some time!