- jannat tul baqi is oldest graveyard in the history of Islam in madinah saudi arabia in which closed family members and about ten thousand companions (SAHABA) of Prophet ﷺ are burried.
- jannat ul baqi meaning in urdu is “Garden of Heaven”.
- The first person to be buried in jannat ul baqi was Asad Bin Zararah (رضي الله عنه), an Ansari sahabi who died soon after the Prophet ‘s (ﷺ) migration to Madinah.
- Anyone who dies in madinah gets burried in jannat tul baqi holy graveyard.
- jannat ul baqi timings are after fajar and asar namaz often but it keeps changing according to the weather.
- Click here to download jannat ul baqi map.
- Some of the blessed personalities burried in jannat ul baki pics are:
This is the map of jannat tul baqi as explained in the video
Entrance of jannat tul baqi
This is the gate of jannat tul baqi, This is how people enter in this holy graveyard.
Grave of Hazrat Ibrahim (رضي الله عنه)
He was infant son of Prophet ﷺ and Hazrat Maria Qibtiya (رضي الله عنه), He was about 16months old.
Hazrat Usman ghani (رضي الله عنه)
Hazrat Usman-e-Ghani (RA) was the 5th person to embrace Islam. He was known as Zun-Noorain because he married to two daughters of Prophet ﷺ.
Daughters of Prophet ﷺ
These are the graves of Syeda Zainab (رضي الله عنه), Syeda Kalsoom (رضي الله عنه), Syeda Ruqaiya (رضي الله عنه) daughters of Prophet ﷺ
Four Imams, Hazrat Abbas (رضي الله عنه) and Hazrat Fatima (رضي الله عنه)
These are graves of Four Imam’s of Islam, Hazrat Abbas (رضي الله عنه) Uncle of Prophet ﷺ and beloved daughter of Prophet ﷺ Hazrat Fatima (رضي الله عنه)
Brother of Hazrat Ali (رضي الله عنه)
These are graves of brother of Hazrat Aqeel (رضي الله عنه), He was brother of Hazrat Ali (رضي الله عنه) and father of Hazrat Sufyan Bin Harb (رضي الله عنه).
Hazrat Haleema Sadia (رضي الله عنه)
She was the foster mother of Prophet Muhammad ﷺ.
Imam Nafe & Imam Malik
Imam Nafe was the teacher of Imam Malik
Aunties of Prophet ﷺ
These are the graves of aunties of Prophet ﷺ which are Hazrat Safiya (رضي الله عنه), Hazrat Atika (رضي الله عنه) and Hazrat Fatima bin asad (رضي الله عنه).
Hazrat Saeed Al khuzri & Hazrat Saad bin waqas (رضي الله عنه)
This four walled place contains two graves inside it of Hazrat Saeed Al khuzri (رضي الله عنه) and Hazrat Saad bin waqas (رضي الله عنه).
Labours are digging new graves
The jannat tul baqi is attached to masjid nabwi ﷺ. After the burial of dead body, It is burried in this holy graveyard. Very lucky people are burried here.
Male Grave in jannat tul baqi
If one stone is put on grave it means it is a male grave.
Female Grave in jannat tul baqi
If two stones are put on grave it means it is a female grave.