- It is narrated that the Prophet PBUH offered Eid prayers at this place because it is Sunnah of Prophet PBUH to offer Eid Prayer in crowd places but not in masjid.
- After the death of the Prophet PBUH, Hazrat Abu Bakr RA offered Eid prayers at this place during his caliphate, that is why the mosque was named Masjid Abu bkr in Madinah
- Masjid Abu bkr in Madinah is located 4 meters southwest of the outer courtyard of the Prophet’s Mosque
Historic Eid Place
Masjid Abu Bakr is the place where where Hazrat Abu Bakr RA prayed Eid Salah.
This circular plate has been integrated above the door of masjid Abu Bakr R.A written year in which masjid was build
This is old picture of Masjid Abu Bakr RA in madinah
Beautiful lights are increasing the beauty of masjid at night
Masjid Abu Bakr RA is often closed for visitors
- It was first built during the reign of Hazrat Umar bin Abdul Aziz (87-93 AH / 706-712 AD), then it was renovated by Sultan Ottoman Mahmud II (1254 AH / 1828 AD).
- Masjid Abu bkr in Madinah is square in shape and its length is nine meters
- It is built of light black stone, inside it is painted white, above it is a dome which is twelve meters high, there is a courtyard in the mosque which is 13meters long and width 6 meters, there is also a minaret which is about 15 meters high.